Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We're having a baby!

We are happy to announce we are expecting a baby this coming April. I am 15 weeks pregnant and doing great. After a solid 3 months of morning sickness I am feeling much better and getting excited for our new arrival. We will have our first ultrasound around Thanksgiving and will find out the gender then. Until then I posted a widget on the side of our blog to see where we are at in the pregnancy.
We are excited for our upcoming addition. Abby is going to be the best big sister!

6 comments:

Brie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Abby will be a great big sister. Wish we lived closer so we could go out and celebrate.

Tammy said...

Wow you sure hide it well. You don't seem sick at all! Congratulations!

Johnson Family said...

So excited for you. YEAH!!

Dani said...

Congrats, Blair! Miss you!

Lindsay Gunnell said...

SO EXCITING! I can't believe you're having #2! The timing is perfect. Abby will love it. Congratulations :)

Colette said...

Great new Blair! I am so happy for you. I am also glad you are no longer sick.