Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Job Search

So the time has come for me to start looking for permanent employment. I don't think I ever realized how time consuming this can be, but it is actually a little exciting trying to find a job that will work well for me. Currently the plan is to work for a year or so in a job that will subsidize graduate school. The dilemma is finding the right job for me. I'm finding that a lot of the jobs out there in my field are for financial analysts... well, I don't want to be an accountant, so that narrows the field somewhat. Currently I have applied for several positions that look interesting, but it is too soon to hear back from any of them yet. When I do, all of you who read this blog will be the second to know (Blair will be the first). The other problem is where do I want to move to? I know of several places that I have been that I loved while I was there. I really enjoyed Denver, Phoenix, Portland, and Raleigh (NC). I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hello. This is the 2nd time that i am trying to write to you.......i don't know why it's soo complicated. anyways.....i am writing to you like this cuz i don't know how to write you an email on this thing. anyways it's nice to see your tummy all bloated!!!!!!!!! how's pregnancy- i would like to see more pics. i haven't been to a compu for about 2 months since i've had kevin sick for about that long...we're still working on that. Meanwhile Braian's one year older/////// he's 7 already! i can't believe it still. well, i like Abigail Iris....don't i get some kind of priority for being the aunt- i voted on your thing, but that names losing so what do we do about that_ well better go......i would like to hear from you more since you have access to a compu all the time.........my email is jenlee202002@yahoo.com or i have a thing on myspace.com just cuz some friends made me get on that thing to be able to email. i dont get a chance to get on much, but when i do i'll write back. well, hope that all is well. \
love you both
jen

Lindsay said...

It took me awhile to figure out that Kevin was posting... :) Good luck on the job search, but wherever you end up, let's plan on Disneyworld 2010!!

James and Monica said...

Hey Kevin, this is Monica. I noticed you have a blog and I've added you to my blog!!!