Friday, March 14, 2008



So it’s March. When I was in 1st grade, my teacher Mrs. S had a laminated calendar that we would circle around every morning to talk about that day of the week. I distinctly remember sitting criss-cross applesauce on a vibrantly colored carpet and learning that March "comes in like a lion and out like a lamb". It might have been the velcroed animal cut-outs that we were allowed to attach to the calendar, but I instantly thought that this was the best month of the year. What other months are associated with lions and lambs?
As a part of the Bagley family’s attempt to be more positive and optimistic, I think I am going to adopt back my old nostalgia for the month of March. This may result in a laminated calendar.

1 comments:

Bear said...

wcdBlair, I know you are more than 17 weeks a long, because I am and we are practicaly the same. So I need a more updated picture of you than that! You are really cute.