Sunday, January 3, 2010

The holidays

I would really like to know what you are thinking right now...

I am sure it ranges from "I am glad I don't have to clean that up!" ...to... "should I be concerned?"

But whatever you may be thinking, I chose this photo to represent the Bagley Family holidays of 2009. It depicts the aftermath of Abby and M&Ms meeting together after opening Christmas presents. She calls them "num me nums". Adorable.

We had a low key Christmas and New Years at our new home. Just us.

It was fabulous. There were toys, chocolate, family and rest. There really is something to be said for relaxation and rest with one's family. I found it to be very rejuvenating.


We had time to watch movies, make snowmen and write out our family's new year's resolutions... and we are off to a running start. They range from reading the scriptures daily to running a marathon (guess who's goal that is;). We also threw in a trip to Disneyland this summer.

In short we are grateful for our mid-winter respite and are excited for the opportunities that a new year will bring.

We hope you and your family will have a wonderful new year!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

What an excellent snowman! I like your goals...especially the one about Disneyland! We need a goal like that!